Indira Gandhi National Open University will be admitting the students for the following programme starting from July, 2018 through an Entrance Test to be held on February, 2019 all over the country.
IGNOU invites applications for the following programes:
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operation Management (PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice Management (PGDFMP)
All the above programmes have multi-media design, and technology aided delivery systems. These are offered through countrywide network of study centres. The university will be admitting the students for the above Degree/Diplomas in Management starting from July, 2018 through an Entrance Test “OPEN MAT- XXXXI” to be held on February, 2019 all over the country.
Eligibility for Admission
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for General Category and 45% for Reserved Category, with 3 years managerial/supervisory/professional experience.
- Clearance of OPEN MAT conducted by IGNOU.
Application Form & Prospectus
Student Handbook & Prospectus for Management Program-2019 can be obtained from the Diectoe, (SSC), IGNOU Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 & from any Regional centre of IGNOU by sending a sum of Rs 1050/- each through a Demand Draft/PO in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi or by paying Rs 1000/- in cash at the respective sales counter.
IGNOU- OPENMAT 2019 Application start date- Dec, 2018
IGNOU- OPENMAT 2019 Application End date- January, 2019
IGNOU- OPENMAT 2019 Exam- February, 2019
Note: - There is no age bar for admission to the above Programme.