XAT exam preparation books and XAT preparation material online or offline play a crucial role in supporting you score high in the XAT exam. XAT exam preparation books will not only guide you how to start your XAT 2020 exam preparation but will also strengthen your fundamentals and clarify your concepts. The exercises and different difficulty level questions will also help you to practice on variety of questions.
You need to get the best XAT preparation books which can help you focus on XAT specific study. In fact, XLRI XAT is considered a difficult exam and therefore XAT preparation needs your focused attention. There are 100’s of books available in the market on XAT exam 2020 preparation but you need to choose the best books for XAT preparation. A distinction has to be made in XAT preparation books and the best books for XAT exam preparation.
Best books for XAT Exam Preparation
Since there are few common core sections in XAT and CAT, the books to prepare for XAT and CAT exams are also very much similar. A few of the best books for XAT preparation recommended by toppers are:
XAT Preparation Books by Arun Sharma
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT – by Arun Sharma (Published by McGraw Hill)
- ‘How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT’ – by Arun Sharma (Published by McGraw Hill)
- ‘How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT’ – by Arun Sharma (Published by McGraw Hill)
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT’- by Arun Sharma & Meenakshi Upadhyay
XAT Preparation Books by Nishit K Sinha
- ‘Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT’ – by Nishit K Sinha (Published by Pearson)
- ‘Logical Reasoning and data Interpretation for the CAT’- by Nishit K Sinha (Published by Pearson)
- ‘Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT’-by Nishit K Sinha